Program Manager - Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
Full – time 38 hrs per week
This position is subject of continuity of funding for CHSP program beyond 30.6.2020
PAWA Community Care Inc. are looking for dynamic Manager to lead and develop the CHSP – Flexible Respite andd Personal Care Service. As an integral member of our Home Care Team you will ensure our clients receive timely and quality care that suits their individual needs.
You will use your experience and knowledge to manage services to our clients and build networks within the ethnic and local community.
As a CHSP SERVICE MANAGER you will plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the service delivery and administrative aspects of the service.
· developing, implementing and monitoring program operational and service delievery procedures, policies and standards
· coordinating operations of CHSP Service, conducting assessment and develop service delivery plas
· monitoring and evaluating service, outputs and reporting to DEX
· controlling administrative operations such as budget planning, report preparation to monitor budget and outputs,
· networking with other aged care providers and MAC
· promoting organisation in target communities
· assising PAWA CC Manager in training and supervision of staff
To be successful and effective in this role you will need to
•Have experience in management/coordination and/or delivery of community care or similar service
•Have knowledge and ability to work within CHSP guidelines
•Manage project documentation/ client record using client management software and Data Exchange Portal
•Have experience in rostering and schedule of staff delivering CHSP services
•Provide quality reporting within specified timeframes
•Have solving skills and attention to detail
•Have Intermediate computer and Microsoft Office skills
•Be an excellent communicator and have time management skills
•Understand needs with older people of CALD background and their carers
•Have Drivers Licence and access to fully insured motor vehicle
•Have qualification at the level of Diploma in Service Coordination/Community Services (Aged Care) or other relevant /equivalent qualifications
Successful candidate must Speak Polish. Ability to speak other Eastern European language will be an advantage.
If you are passionate about providing consumer directed care that helps improve the lives of the older CALD clients within the community and are ready to take the next step in your career
Please forward expression of interest letter addressing criteria listed above to:
Irmina Sulkowska – Manager PAWA Community Care Inc.
Or in writing: PO Box 1033 Ashfield NSW 2131
Closing date: 21.7.2017